For this project I used inspiration from some free 3d.sk images.
My goals were the same as the last model. However, since this model is a very muscular male figure, I knew I had to pay more attention to the anatomy so I could get even better edge flow.
I also felt the silhouette of my modeling could be improved, and I’m trying to pay more attention to the model’s proportions.
Create Good Topology
- Good Edge Flow
- No Tris
- No Engons
- Minimize Poles
- Sculpting Ready
Good UV Layout
- All done in Maya by hand so I get a better understanding of it
- Keep Polygon Counts around 6,000 tris
I think I made some good progress with this model.